Thursday 13 January 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #1 - anything goes

The Tickled Pink Stamps have a new challenge blog - it's all about cute, pink and quirky and since I just love their new range of Cherrie Stamps - I joined in with their first challenge - ANYTHING GOES!
Here's my card using Cherrie with Cupcake:
 This is a 13cm x 13cm square card with a Kraft base - I've layered coloured cardstock and used some pattern paper by Basic Grey - Nook & Pantry - I've used this same paper to do some paper-piecing on the image.  I love the effect this gives!
The image has been stamped in Memento Ink and coloured with Copics.  I've added a small heart button to the cupcake.  Then I've used by Nesties to create the shape, layering onto some Melon Mambo by Stampin'Up.
I've also added some stitching with my sewing machine around the edges - another thing I love to do and you will def. be seeing more of that.
The embellishments include a pink doily from my Etsy store, sentiment, twine, button and rhinestones.
Here's a closer look:

Keep an eye out for the twine - I will be stocking some great colours in my shop - Creative Bits -  when it re-opens in a few weeks.
I just got to this challenge on time - I started the card a few days ago, but with school holidays there have been lots of interuptions - good ones that is!  So I'm off to link it up! 
Happy crafting!!

4 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is so adorable Chantelle! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges.
Kristy xo

Unknown said...

WOW Chantelle!! Your card is so awesome I love the paper peicing:-) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at TPSC this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Zarah said...

That is sooooo cute!!

Thank you for playing with us @ Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges, our very first week! :D

Christina said...

Woww that is a stunning card Chantelle!
Hugs Kristel

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...