Wednesday 26 January 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #3

Happy Australia Day!!!
Today I have a card to share for the Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges - it's a sketch one and a really fun one too.  I'm on a roll with these challenges and love having the inspiration everyweek to use some of my stamps.
So here's the sketch:

 And here's my card:
 I've used 60's Ivy from the Lolita's - the dress has been paper pieced and I've coloured the rest with Copics!
The papers are by Basic Grey - Olivia.
Some of the embellishments are an adhesive black heart (found at my local discount store), some paper roses, lace and a sentiment.
Here's a closer look:

Thanks for a great sketch Pink Ladies.
Happy crafting and have a great day - we are off to the beach for a family day out!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Chantelle, Ivy looks very cool and i love how you added the heart!! so perfect:-) Thanks for playing along this week at TPSC
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Emma and Susan said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!! Thankyou for entering Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week
Big hugs
Emma
xxx

Zarah said...

Oooh, that is so CUTE!!

Thanks for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/ ! :D

Marelize said...

Oh wow! You make really awesome cards. Love your work. Great blog! :)

Lee-Anne said...

Hi Chantelle...your card is just gorgeous, as always. I just love your style and love all the cute additions, the heart, the lace and the flowers. Love the image too, love how you paper-pieced the dress and coloured the rest. Just gorgeous.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...