Tuesday 18 May 2010

Out of the Hat - May Scrap Challenge

The Mad Hatters have come up with the following challenge requirements for the month of May:
*Sanding
*Use triangles
*Use a quote
So here's the layout that I came up with - I have to say; this one sat on my craft desk for ages, but I just LOVE how it turned out. It all helps that I had some adorable pictures of Caden to work with!!


I've started with a base in Kraft - my favourite at the moment. Kraft just seems to go with everything!
I've added a few pieces of Stampin'Up cardstock to compliment the colours in the pictures.
I've used some chipboard alphabets which I've gently sanded along the edges.
I've made a bunting - have always wanted to add one of these to my pages, so the triangle requirement was the perfect opportunity.
And my quote reads as follows: as soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winne The Pooh.
Here's lots of close-up's to view the embellishments:

crochet doilies, digital collage picture and bingo sheets


Assorted buttons and doily and a spotted orange button by Lil Red Rocket.  I never get tired of using these!!

Did you spot something a little different - it's something that I've been trying to achieve on my scrapbook LO's.  I'll let you know soon.
Thanks for poping by.

2 comments:

amymom24 said...

You wrote your own journaling! Very proud of you, Chantelle:)

Gorgeous LO, LOVE the colour scheme you chose. And adorable photos as usual:)

alyssa b said...

you have very awesome handwriting ;) ... love your layout too ... i really enjoy looking at your work ... thanks so much for sharing it

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...