Sunday 8 March 2009

Stylish Tom

A little while back, Bec over at Bizzy Bec's had a competition to name her new line of stamps. One of my names happened to be a winner: Stylish Tom. Bec kindly sent me the stamp of this cool guy and I've finally had a chance to make a card with him!

The base card is Night of Navy to which I've stamped the Tres' Chic background stamp in the same colour ink. Then I've added a strip of DP from the Crew Kids Boy Scrappin' Kit.
The image has been stamped onto Whisper White with Stazon black ink. I've coloured in with my Watercolour Crayons. I haven't used these in ages, and it reminded me that I should pull them out more often, as they are great for colouring-in! To make him a little more stylish, I added some dazzling diamond glitter to the colour of his suit. I've matted this onto Bashful Blue cardstock and distressed the edges with the Cutter tool kit.
I've added the 'sparkle' sentiment from Warm Words, some navy grosgrain ribbon and two brads.
This is going to be a great stamp for those stylish masculine cards that I may need.
Products used:
Stamp sets: Stylish Tom (Bizzy Becs), Tres' Chic, Warm Words
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, DP Crew Kids Boy
Ink: Black Stazon, Night of Navy
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon, Brads, Watercolour Crayons, Aqua Painter, Hole punch, Oval punches, Cutter Kit, Dazzling diamond glitter.
Images © Stampin'Up & Bizzy Becs.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Chan that is such a stylish card......how cool is that, another one to case:) tx

aimee said...

hehe, thats so cute :) good on ya :)

Jen said...

I looked again at this post, he is just such a cutie:)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...