Tuesday 10 March 2009

Stamps & Smiles Sketch Challenge

Stamps & Smiles have a weekly sketch challenge starting every Thursday. I really enjoy the sketch challenges, so thought I'd see what I could come up using this fabulous sketch!


I've used one of my Bella Stamps, which are so much fun to work with. I really love paper-piecing the dresses!

I've started off with a base card in Pretty in Pink and folded into a standard size card. The I've layered with some DP from Berry Bliss and also a piece of Purely Pomegrante which I've put thru the Cuttlebug. I've stamped the Ballon-a-bella onto the Whisper White and also onto some Berry Bliss DP - pink dotted. I've cut out the dress and sponged the edges with pink ink. Then I've coloured the rest of the girl in with my ink pads. With the balloons, I've used some Tombow glue and chunky glitter.
I've finished off the card with a flower from the Pretties Kit, a photo corner with brad, some paper piercing and a sentiment.

Don't forget the Berry Bliss Designer paper is retiring, so if you would like to have some of this gorgeous paper, email me for details. The retiring goodies are going very fast.

Products used:

Stamps: Stamping Bella - Balloon-a-bella, Yummy (Sale-a-bration)

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegrante, Whisper White, Berry Bliss DP

Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegrante

Accessories: Chunky Glitter, Tombow glue, Window Punch, Photo corner punch, Pretties Kit, Mat Pack, Brads

Images © Stamping Bella 2009

3 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Chantelle, LOVE the gorgeous detail and beautiful layout!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Chantelle, you've been busy. This is a gorgeous card, such a beautiful image and lovely colours. I love the paper piercing and flower detail. So cute!!

Unknown said...

beautifully done...love the *sparkle* on the balloons!

thanks for playing along with the sketch from last week, and i hope to see you again tomorrow!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...