Tuesday 27 March 2007

One sheet wonder

I got inspired yesterday to try this out. I've used the 'Simply Said' stamp set to create a background paper, using some very bright, summery colours. This will remind me of the fantastic summer days we have had, as we head into cooler days. (great for stamping) Using one A4 sheet of background paper, I've created four cards, with even some cardstock to spare. This was a lot of fun to do and is a quick and easy way to make a batch of co-ordinating cards - great for gift idea's.





All images Copyright Stampin'Up 1990-2007
Stamp set: Simply Said, All Year Cheer (congratulations sentiment)
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Certain Celery, Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquise, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black and same as cardstock
Accessories: Slit punch, Brads, Eyelet, Ribbon (gingham & grosgrain) White gel pen

3 comments:

Jen said...

Chantelle i love your cards, you have blogged some really nice ones lately, well you always do. Great inspiration, thanks for sharing your tips.......

Lee-Anne said...

Wow....I am really loving the cards you are posting. I've been meaning to do a one sheet wonder, as it looks like a lot of fun. You've done a fantastic job!!

PSS said...

Chantelle,
Great cards! I've never done a one sheet wonder and now I'm inspired to try. Great scrapbooks too. Something else I've been meaning to get to. Too little time...

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...