Friday 13 November 2015

gorgeous girl - jot mood board

 Hello to you all ☺
I couldn't resist playing along with the Jot Mood Board for November - it's so pretty and girly ☺

 November - Kim J copy
 Here's what I've come up with:
 I love this photo of my gorgeous niece and it suited the challenge well.
I've used a pretty stencil from American Crafts with a floral texture - adding in water colour paint in the pink and yellow.
The papers are by Heidi Swapp.
I received a lovely prize pack from 2 Crafty Chipboard and have used one of the pieces in this page. 
Here are some close-up's:

 For the chipboard, I've first painted in white using some India Ink and then brushed over with Silks Acrylic Glaze in Sunburst.  It's given it a lovely shimmery finish.
 I just LOVE the effect of the stencil with texture paste.  I found some micro beads in my stash and added some of these near the roses in the stencil work.
I have some Heidi Swapp frames and have made some faux flair .

Pink is such a pretty, girly colour and the pops of yellow make it a happy page.
Thanks for coming by ♥

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a delicious take on that board! Looove the texture & the way you've used that frame....& most of all, the chippy! Looks super:) So nice to do girl pages for a change, eh??!!

Natalie said...

So pretty. Great techniques. So much to look at.

Val-Belle said...

So pretty I just love those two colours together. The wreath is beautiful. Gorgeous layout for a precious little angel.

Canary said...

Love the background.

Canary said...

Love the background.

Anna Allan said...

Love that textured background! Great layout! Thanks for taking part on the Jot Mood board challenge this month :-)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...