Friday 6 November 2015

cute - your creative wings

Hello there, I'm back to share another page using the fabulous chipboard from Your Creative Wings.  I had a lovely scrappy day with a friend last week and created this fun page!
 I used chipboard pieces from the Lots of Cogs set - and yes, this item does have a lot of cogs!  It will definitely let you create a few pages and maybe more ..... ☺
 I have given the chipboard pieces some colour to match in with the photo - first painting them white and then adding shades of blue.  I love stamping and use my script stamp a lot; so you will always see bits of script on my work!
To make a feature embellishment, I layered two pieces of cogs and then added a button.

 I love how this page came together - cogs are great for boys pages!


 I hope you feel inspired to create a fun page with chipboard ☺
Thanks for popping in ♥

4 comments:

Leeann Pearce said...

This looks awesome and the shades of watercolor... awesome!

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely! Those cogs are fabulous for boys pages! Love the colour on the background!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it - the cogs look great:) lucky you scrapping with a mate!!

Val-Belle said...

Another great layout. The cogs look lovely and they do create a lovely masculine feel. Loving the colours. Your boy is such a cutie.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...