Saturday 1 June 2013

June sketch for The Scrapbook Store

 Hello to you on this first day of June and also Winter :)  It's certainly starting off very chilly!
The beginning of the month and that means new challenges.  Today I'm sharing the sketch for June from The Scrapbook Store - it's by Page Maps:

 JuneSketch
Here is my take on the sketch:
I've used an older collection from Echo Park - For the Record 2 - I love the greens and how they've worked so well with my photo.  Here are some close-up's of the details:

Here I've recycled a roll of 'finished tape' - I've adhered strips of pattern paper on the inside and outside of the roll and placed it over the photo.  I've been wanted to try this one out for a while and I love how it's turned out on this page.  I've created a flower cluster using some Prima blooms and leaves.
The chipboard pieces and stickers are also from this EP collection
Here is another view of the 'tape roll' photo frame. 
These rub-on's are by Kaisercraft.

Isn't this a great sketch!!  We hope you can join in this month ☺  A random winner will be chosen for a $40.00 voucher from the store, so we look forward to seeing your page in the gallery!

5 comments:

Chantalle said...

What a fantastic sketch. That roll photo frame is inspired!

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! this is SERIOUSLY AWESOME Chantelle.... that washi roll looks FAN TAB U LAS!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is really lovely, I love the special moment in the photo and wow the used tape roll looks amazing!!

Sandie said...

Totally adore this, and how you did the roll, looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

Found your blog while hoping around...we have a similar blog name ;) totally live your style and will definitely be back for more creative inspiration!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...