Tuesday 21 May 2013

The Studio Challenges - May Challenge

 Hello - a new week already ☺  Time seems to fly by so quickly these days. 
There is a new challenge at The Studio Challenges - for this challenge we would like you to use only FIVE INGREDIENTS.  As the sponsor for this challenge is Memory Maze - we would also like you to use a piece of chipboard!
Here's what I created:
 Five ingredients only - at first I thought I'd really struggle with this one!!
But after picking out my pictures and a few items I really liked, it all came together ☺
My five ingredients are:  2 pieces of pattern paper, paper doily, chipboard and badge.  Here are some close-up's:
 The chipboard title is from 2 Crafty Chipboard - I've inked the edges and also used a script stamp over it.  The two pieces of pattern paper have writing on them which I've used as a bit of journaling at the same time.
I've also used this cute ''smile" badge from Greatest View - their badges are just so cute!!
I've added in a few extra details like the stitching, stamping and pen outline around the border of the page!

Please check out the blog for all the details for this challenge.  There is also some inspiration from the Design Team - we hope you can play along ☺

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Wow! There's definitely going to be some CAS pages in the challenge, eh? You've done an awesome job...I really, really like it & clever using paper with words on it!!! Oh, & that badge? MWAH!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Well this looks anything but simple.. it is beautiful.. neat crisp and really lovely.. this looks fabulous with only 5 ingredients..

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this is a STUNNER!!!!

Mandy Melville said...

Only 5 ingredients and yet so completely stunning! I love the green, and the embellishments that you've chosen are perfect.

Chantalle said...

So thoughtfully considered. This is really really beautiful.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...