Thursday 19 April 2012

what do i love ....

Now for something a little different ...... I came across this challenge by the lovely Sandi - she is doing a fun little challenge: clip out things you love from a magazine and compile it together!!  I had a copy of Peppermint and found some lovely pictures which I've used to create this LO:

 The pictures do take up most of the paper space, so I've only added in a few simple embellishments and some journalling.  Here are some close-up's:
 I've used Basic Grey papers from the Kissing Booth collection - they really suit the feel of this LO!!  I've cut out some of the hearts to make a bunting ... and added in twine of course.
 I've also used some of the flower cut-out's from the same collection and layered them together.  Can you also spot a Kraft tag peaking out from behind??  and some washi tape??
Journalling from my typewriter and I've machine stitched all the way around the page.

This was fun to put together.  If you want to join along, check out Sandi's blog.
Thanks for coming by ☺

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Yes! I saw this too & thought what a fab idea....with hol's etc I just don't have enough days left in the month to do all I want to.GRRRR! I used some of your lovely little doilies the other day. Gave you a shout, even though you're not selling them anymore:):) I love your work:):) This one, too:):)

Anita Tillman said...

What a great idea - just lovely!! Xox

Jasmine S said...

Excellent. I just love what you did for Sandi's challenge (I am working on mine right now). The big pic looks awesome and just love that flower and the heart bunting.

sandi said...

Wow! Chantelle this is fabulous! your banner and flower is just so sweet! The pics that you cut out, coupled with the type, look neat. LOVE what you've done with this challenge! Thank you for playing along!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

So much to love on this Chantelle, simply beautiful. These are the things that a interesting to look back on ... for you and your kids.

x M

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...