Wednesday 4 April 2012

tea party

Welcome to April - the start of cooler weather, falling leaves and school holidays ☺
I have my LO to share for ARTastic.  A few things have changed recently with the challenges, so make sure you pop over to the blog to check it out.  It's all good fun!!
As well as the inspiration picture, your LO needs to be themed around FOOD.
This is what I've come up with:
 These photo's are from my sister recent kitchen tea and they were perfect to use for this challenge.  It was also a good excuse to make a pretty LO with flowers.
So I had fun with misting, gesso, pretty flowers and glittery letters ☺
So here are some close-up's:
 ... Prima flowers, Prima mask with misting, AC Thickers ...
 ... handmade bird button, Kaisercraft bloomers, twine, Kaisercraft pattern papers (Hummingbird) ...
... and here is the inspiration picture!!
We hope you can join us in this challenge - it's a fun and easy one and there are lots of fabulous prizes too.
Enjoy the rest of your week - we've finally had some much needed rain and it's a lovely change. Thanks for coming by!!

8 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I LOVE this - so soft & pretty. I want to do this challenge - but whether I've enough time when I get home...hopefully! I wanted to do last month's too. I promise to join in soon ~ it looks a GREAT fun challenge:)Oh! And so pleased your last one is to be published...it was GREAT:):)

Jasmine S said...

This is just so pretty and feminine and perfect for your theme. I don't usually scrap photos like this as I am just unsure what to put with them to make them interesting. Well, you have created a fabulous page for them. I love the mix of flowers, the tag of course and your misting etc is perfect.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous layout Chantelle, I love the misting and the texture of the gesso on your layout.

mandysea said...

This is way pretty! Love the misting and the blues and pinks together.. serene
Happy Easter!!!

Samantha said...

Oh my! I do so love this layout! The way you designed this layout and embellishments perfect! So love how you have used these colours, I'm going to have to pop over and have a whirl at this challenge, yet again you have inspired me with you stunning creations :) hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday ( hugs )

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

All those different flowers, yummy! Sweet and feminine, pretty.

sandi said...

wow! I love, love, love this! The mix and spraying that you did with the design, is stunning! Love your style!

Lucia said...

Thank you for your visit Chantelle! I love this your layout, i love the pink and blue in the background, what a great technique! And also the letters... Great job, I enjoyed going through your blog! xx lucia

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...