Friday 20 April 2012

everyday

hello, I've managed to get another challenge done.  This one came together so quickly and easily.  Helps when working with great papers ☺  This LO is for the Basic Grey sketch which you can see here!!
 I've used a picture of my youngest (who always seems to be stealing the show in my pages lately) and I only took this picture yesterday!! Nothing like scrapping the present.
So I've used papers from the Picadilly Collection along with some of their stickers and also the fabric bloomers.
Here's some close-up's:
 ... a kite made from pattern paper with a stitched brad to the centre ...
 ... BG sticker letters and a tree sticker embellishment ...
 ... some of the gorgeous fabric bloomers and type writer journalling ☺ ...

Here is the sketch!!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  Enjoy every moment ♥

6 comments:

Keira said...

Call me wind because I am blown away by your post!

Lizzy Hill said...

They're lovely flowers....adore these colours....nice papers! Isn't it GREAT when a LO seems to work of its own accord? I adore that feeling. Have a lovely weekend:):):)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love it! So busy which is exactly what he is in the photo! He looks like he only stops to sleep.

:) M

Samantha said...

How sweet! i so love these papers and how true when working with great papers, everything just falls into place :) such a beautiful layout! {HUGS}

LG said...

Gorgeous take to the sketch! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us

sandi said...

Oh this is just soooooooooooooo sweet! Love what you've done with the sketch!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...