Monday 19 September 2011

new crafting space

so in the last few posts, I've shared with you that my craft room was getting a make-over - turns out we renovated the whole room - painting, new carpets and complete new desks and cupboards!!  It's turned out so nice, maybe even better than I could have imagined - I've been really spoilt thanks to my very handy husband.  So now I can share some pictures with you all and you will get a peak inside my crafting space.  Here goes:







Hope you enjoyed that - now it's time for me to make it all messy and do some crafting.

8 comments:

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh i am busting to come around now and have a good look... it looks so awesome... Your space is gorgeous...and your DH did an awesome job!

see you soon!

Jasmine S said...

I am soooo jealous. It is amazing. What a great hubby you have. I have my own room but it really has bits everywhere. It is on my list to organise. Thanks for the inspiration, I might just have to tackle it a bit sooner.
And P.S. Will it stay that neat???? lol.

Her Essential Hand said...

how awesome is that space. Very clever hubby there.
enjoy your day x

Marelize said...

Wow! It looks fantastic Chantelle! Love all the storage space. It's great having a handy hubby. :) Mine 'gave' me a new craft room a couple of months back too. I love it! I'm sure you will spend many wonderful creative hours/days in your new space. Have fun!

HH said...

Chantelle, it turned out awesome. How lucky are you? I'd love to see it all messy :) Truly though, a beautiful crafty setup.

aimee said...

It looks awesome Chan - although I can't figure out which room of your house it's in! Will have to come over and have a look :)

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic Chan, bet you are just loving it!! Well done Warren :) Renae

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Serious room envy Chantelle ... I could easily mess that space up!Lucky thing!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...