Friday 2 September 2011

you are special to me

 ... the sun is shining, the birds are singing and I have flowers in my garden ... it's Spring!!
The beginning of another month and that means lots of new challenges are poping up everywhere.  This LO is for the new challenge at Stuff 2 Scrap - it's hosted by Rachael Funnell and she's set a sketch challenge with some added criteria - pop over to the blog to view the details!!
For this LO I've used some pattern paper for the BG - really getting into that a bit more and loving it!!
Here's some close-up's:
 my peice of Stuff 2 Scrap chipboard - the bubble tree which I've embellished with a butterfly and button.  I've also painted it green!
 a rosette flower and some cute mushroom pins from the Chip Chop Shop!
canvas letters for the title and for the circle element in the sketch, I've drawn the circle in black pen and also stitched around for more details.  There are lots of different ways to add circles to your LO's.

And here is a picture of the sketch: (thanks Rachael - it was a realy fun sketch to create with)
I hope I've inspired you to play along - we'd love to see lots of fabulous entries this month!!
Happy crafting.

5 comments:

Lynnda said...

WOW Chantelle... this layout is super gorgeous... TFS... hugs...xoxo

Cathy said...

AWW this is one super cute LO Chantelle.. love it!! :))

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely colours and those letters are fantastic!!! I want them! :D

Great layout, Chantelle!!!

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Awesome layout! I love your title work...how cool are those letters! Love the mushroom pins and that fab rosette flower.
Have a wonderful weekend doll.. :)

Leeann Pearce said...

super cute...totally love the design... awesome!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...