Monday 23 May 2011

she is

 Some more scrappin' with Sassafrass!  I've used their monthly challenge on the Sassafrass blog and a cute birthday picture of my neice Amber.  I love their sketches - they have a blocking style - great if you like clean lines.
It is quite busy with all the different patterns but I love it - I've defined the edges a little more with some sponging in Espresso ink.
Here's some close-up's:

 paper hearts using pattern paper and a heart punch.
 i've been making assorted crochet flowers and this is one of them - i'm sure you will be seeing lots more in my LO's as I've mastered some cute flowers (finally)
 and a bunting with pattern paper and buttons sewn onto the little flags!

Here's the sketch if you would like to join in too!
That's it from me today - I have a scrapping day planned for tommorow and a few more challenges that I would like to get done before the end of the month; so I'm sure I will be back soon. 
Happy scrappin!!

8 comments:

Jasmine S said...

This looks great and I just love those hearts.

Cathy said...

Beautiful LO Chantal.. love the yummy colours and details!! :)))

Mel said...

Oh wow, this is just stunning girl, I love those gorgeous embellies and will pop over to the etsy store, your colours are just so eye-catching. Melx

Bente Fagerberg said...

I love your colourful happy layout! Looks like a fun sketch to do. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Super LO. Love your banner and especially the string that runs across your page and around your hearts. Also have a weak spot for the beautiful crochet doilie...

Anonymous said...

Tis Beautiful. Love all your pages, you are doing lots of gorgeous ones of Caden! Love the nice bright colours on the one of him and Dylan :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh wow Chantelle, I love this,

Ella Swan said...

LOVE this sketch - will try to use it if I have the time! Just joined your blog - thought I'd done it ages ago (don't use a reader...) sorry!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...