Saturday 14 May 2011

a little update for Creative Bits





Here are a few more bits and pieces I've added into my Etsy Shop - Creative Bits.

*cute bottle caps with owl and bird images - each bottle cap is finished off with a resin drop sticker to make it shine! 
* extra large buttons with vintage boys and girls - these are limited and I probably won't be stocking these again, as I had this fabric in my stash and it's just about done! 
* heaps more doilies in natural cream/white/ecru

*and I'm working on some hand-made flowers at the moment, so you will hopefully get to see them soon

have a happy and crafty weekend - we are off to the kids soccer games and I hope to squeeze some scrappin time in too!

2 comments:

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I just loved your page .. just amazing, every detail perfect!
I saw your LO's blog unceup so I came and I wanted to meet you.
And I loved everything here !!!!! His works are beautiful.
Already turned his follower.
Have a wonderful week!!
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia

Samantha said...

OH WOW! those bottle caps are so cute! totally love your buttons too!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...