Saturday 18 September 2010

Scrapbooking - what inspires me??

I have a scrappy page to share tonight - this one I made for Marcia's challenge over at the Stamp Spot - it's their 1st birthday and there has been fun and games all week.  One of them being to create a little something about what inspires you??
You can pop over to this post to view all the details - there's a fabulous prize up for grabs!!
Here's my LO.
So what does inspire me?   Of course it would have to be my boys.... happy smiles..... fun places and beautiful colours......
These photo's were taken a few months ago at Apple Park in Donneybrook.
I've used paper by Echo park - I managed to get some of these the other week - just a few sheets.
I've also added in some vintage bookprint.
Here's a closer look:
A doily, circles and green button from Lil Red Rocket.
Colourful ballon button and clouds are from the Chip Chop Shop - don't they look fabulous!
Glimmer-misting and alphabet letters by American Crafts - can't make a page with out Thickers.

And some tiny aphabet letters in Teal.

Thanks for coming by, I'll be back with another creation tommorow for the latest challenge over at Magnolia Down Under!

4 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Chantelle, this page is a stunner! I love all the details - love what you did with the circles and the balloon looks fabulous!

:) Marcia

Lee said...

This is such a fun page Chantelle! The DSP and colours just pop and I can't help but comment that the red paint accent looks like a cat doing a 'high 5'! Awesome page :)

Lee x

mel said...

such a fun LO - love the embellie cluster

Jasmine S said...

This is gorgeous. Love the misting, the balloon, your colours and pics. What a fun fab LO.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...