Sunday 5 September 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #62

Hey everyone, it's time for another Magnolia Creation - MDUC have a fun challenge this week - Fins-Feathers-Fur - add any of these to your creations!
Here's what I've come up with:

This Writing Tilda with her feather pen worked perfectly for this challenge.  I've stamped the image in Memento Rich Cocoa and coloured with Copics!
The papers are from October Afternoon - these yellows and blues are such happy colours and I love the patterns.
I've used my Arch Latice punch from Martha Stewart on the strip of turquoise cardstock.
Then I've made an arrangement of blue, yellow and white flowers, a blue doily and a white feather, finishing off with a satin bow.
Here's a closer look:

We would love you to join us for this fun challenge - pop over the the Magnolia Down Under Challenge blog for all the details and be sure to check out all the amazing inspiration from the Design Team too.  Look forward to seeing your wonderful creations soon.

10 comments:

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Chantelle! I love this cute little Tilda and she sits so perfectly on your sunny card. Lovely :o)
Hugs
Kylie

Unknown said...

Stunning Chantelle, I love Tilda and her writing feather, so cute and your flowers and feather is just gorgeous:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Fran said...

Chantelle, this card is just gorgeous, I love the colours and that big luscious bow is stunning!!

Peta's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Chantelle! Love that ribbon and punched border. Wow Tilda with feather pen was perfect for this challenge, Love your feather and flowers too! Hugs xoxo Peta

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors.
Hugs
Cordine

Andrea C said...

very pretty and summery x

Christina said...

Woww a gorgeous card Chantelle! Wonderfull!
Hugs Kristel

Tracey Feeger said...

Chantelle this is beautiful. I love the colours you used. Those flowers rock and great touch with the feather.
mwah
Trace

Julie said...

this is so cute chantelle

Lee-Anne said...

Hi Chantelle
I've been meaning to comment on this card for ages. It is so beautiful...everything about it just catches the eye. I really love the colours, the paper, the layout and every gorgeous embellishment. And your colouring is divine. That sentiment is just too cute, I love it :)
It was so nice to see you at the stampathon, that's the best thing about those events, catching up with wonderful friends. You look great, the life in Busselton really must agree with you. I hope you had a great time catching up with your friends and family here.
Take care, speak soon.
Love Lee-Anne
xox

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...