Friday 23 July 2010

Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #33

It's another Friday and it's another challenge over at Inkspirations.  Makeesha has this fun sketch for you to try out:
And here's my card:
Today I've used a set from Basic Grey called Cup of Tea - it was one of those sets I just had to have, but sadly hasn't seen much use.  But I've been inspired to use it when I saw this card by Amy Rysavy!
So I've used pattern paper by Basic Grey - Oliver paper - which I got from The Stamp Spot.  I've arranged the different papers as per the sketch.
For the oval element, I've arranged the tea-pot, cut/saucer and a few doily flowers, along with the sentiment which is also part of this cute set.
I've also added some lace and tied off to the side with a rose.
Here's a closer look:
I hope you've enjoyed seeing this card just as much as I've enjoyed creating this one - it came together very nicely.
If you would love to join in the challenge fun, pop over to Makeesha's website to view all the details - you could be our next guest designer.
And be further inspired by the wonderful Design Team - here are their links so you can give them some comment love:

Renee
Sarah-Jane
Kirsty
Teneale

Thanks for coming by and happy crafting

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh I am lovin that little teapot Chan - just adorabel! lol

You've done wonders with this challenge.........good lord I wonder what I can do wth it - kinda looks hard! lol

Karen
x

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I love the teapot too ... saw it in the SPC mag the other week and yep, it would be on my must have list too.

Love everything about this card.

:) Marcia

KimB said...

Hi Chantelle,
the colours you used remind me of spring - a great time for a tea party and I love the little dollies perfect for tea saucers :)

Kim

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...