Tuesday 25 August 2009

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge

This week there is a sketch challenge for the Inkspirations Challenges. You can visit Makeesha's website to view all the details Here is the sketch we had to work with.
And here's my creation.
I really wanted to make a masculine card for a change. So I went with the Seaside stamp set. I've inked up the star shell with Stazon black and stamped onto water colour paper. Then I've used my inks and aqua painter to shade in some colour. I've also used the Sanded BG stamp to add some texture to the Old Olive cardstock.
I've used some twill and attached onto some Hodgepodge hardware and also three jumbo eyelets. Using the metal bits, certainly adds to a masculine card.
The 'wishes' word is from Expressive Phrases.
Thanks for the fun sketch Keesh, it's a simple sketch that could be used with so many different stamp sets; would even make a great scrapbook layout.

4 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

That's a great masculine card. Would never have thought of making a 'man' card with that sketch, but it looks great.
Can you fix your link on Keesh's page, it doesn't link to your site!
Cheers,
Fi x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Chantelle. This is a FAB card ... simple but perfect! I'm with Fiona ... wouldn't have thought "oval" ... "male" ... but this works fantastically! Hugs, Andrea L xxx

AMY FLEMING said...

Perfect masculine card and love the colours you have chosen :)
Amy

Byl Family... said...

Oh so great to see a masculine card, and it works so well with this sketch. Love your colours Chan, and your starfish. Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...