Saturday 29 August 2009

End of week Scrapbooking

My sister-in-law, recently gave me some photo's of her cute little girl, Amber. Seeing as I don't get to make 'little girl' pages very much; it will be fun to use these pictures with pretty paper and pretty colours. So this first picture is of Amber and her older brother, taken earlier on this year.
I used Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette & Kiwi Kiss along with a piece of DP from Rasberry Tart.
In the background, I've stamped some little butterflies from the Sprinkles stamp set. I've also used Oval All for the 'fabulous friend' wording along with the new oval punch. And I've used Cheep Talk for the little bird image. Here's a closer look at the little birdie:
I'm sure you will be seeing some more girly pages very soon.

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is so beautiful Chantelle, your pages are always amazingly stunning.
TFS
Kristy xo

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...