Thursday 20 August 2009

Delicious Diva Challenges

The lovely gals, Kellie and Kristy have created the Delicious Diva Challenges, held every two weeks. Their first challenge was a sketch one which I played along with, just didn't get to upload it! But I wanted to share it anyway, as I used the gorgeous new set Great Friend from the Spring Mini. I've teamed this with the equally gorgeous DP Walk in the Park. So pretty and Spring like - makes me look forward to pretty flowers and sunny weather!


Their next challenge is a colour one, so you can check out the details here. Hopefully I get to play along - colour challenge are always fun!

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow chantelle this is gorgeous! What shame you didnt enter it. Thanks for playing with the sketch anyway.
Kristy xo

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...