Wednesday 8 July 2009

Mojo Monday #94

I always love seeing what the sketch is for Mojo Monday but don't often have the chance to stamp up a card for it. So when this weeks sketch poped up in my Inbox, I decided to give it a go. Here is the fabulous sketch we had to work with - quite a few different layers!
And here's my creation!



I've used a stamp set that hasn't seen some ink in a while, Priceless. I've used the Sweet Always DP and teamed up the colours - Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Choc Chip and Pumpkin Pie. You can't really go wrong with this kind of colour combination.
So I've layered the various pieces of cardstock according to the sketch. For the main image, I've stamped up two butterflies in Rose and Pumpkin, cut them out and then poped up with dimensionals. I've sparkled them up with some glitter. The circle embellishment is also similar and I've added one of the Designer brads to the centre.
I'm quite pleased with the end result - a very pink girly card - another to add to my collection.
Product used:
Stamp set: Priceless
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Choc Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White,
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Choc Chip
Accessories: Circle punches, Dimensionals, Designer series brads

8 comments:

Karen said...

Chan - this is absolutely gorgeous chick! Love it!

Luv Karen
x

Juls said...

great card, love the background paper and those butterflies are just beautiful!

Bec said...

These butterflies are just so cute.. This card is just beautiful. Bec xx

aimee said...

i love the way you used that pink paper! i might have to give it a go this afternoon :)

Jen said...

That is gorgeous Chan! Love it the colors are great too!

Tanya Kitto said...

Hi Chantelle
Love your card, your creations always inspire me to create. Thanks for sharing
hugs
Tanya xox
I have left an award for you on my blog

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, this is totally adorable, I luv how you have combined all the elements, great job....thanks for playing with the mojo makers!

enjoy *~*

Christina Marie said...

What a beautiful layout and an even more beautiful card! I just love the priceless stamp set!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...