Wednesday 8 July 2009

Just 'Jewel'

I love this cute stamp of 'Jewel' by Bizzy Bec. I had coloured her in the other week and decided to put her on a card. So using no particular sketch or colour inspiration, I whipped up this one!
I've started off with a base card in Pink Pirouette, then added a layer of the Designer Series Paper in the Pirouette, which I've paper pierced around the edges. I just did a paper share with all these lovely papers and it is just so nice to have all of the colours on hand!
I've stamped 'Jewel' onto some white cardstock in the Stazon Black and have used my SU marker pens to colour. She has some glittery bits on her belt, buttons and hair. Too cute!!
Then I've layered the stamped image onto Ballet Blue and Regal Rose. I've used the Eyelet border punch to add a strip to the side of the image.
The sentiment is from Best Yet (hostess set) and I've used the circle punch and label punch to layer it. I've also used on the the brads from the Silver Hodgepodge hardware.
To finish off the card, I've used some wide striped ribbon in Pink Pirouette.

Product used:
Stamp sets: Best Yet, Tilda - Bizzy Becs
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Ballet Blue, Regal Rose, White (non-SU)
Ink: Ballet Blue, Regal Rose
Accessories: SU marker pens, glitter, Circle punch, Label punch, ribbon, Eyelet border punch, Mat pack, dimensionals.

2 comments:

Bec said...

Hi Chantelle, This card is lovely.. You have coloured her in so well.. Love the layout too.. Bec xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

gorgeous Chantelle, great colouring and gorgeous layout.
Kristy

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...