Tuesday 8 April 2008

Some more from 'All in the Family'

I'm really loving this stamp set. The images are sooo cute!! So I've made a few more cards for my samples albums.

This first card is a 'pocket card'.
I've started off with a standard size card, scored 1cm from each side and then scored in the middle as well. The edges are then folded in and the whole card folded up together with double-sided tape, to form the pocket. The photo's below give you a better idea of how it all comes together.

Colours are Night of Navy, Certain Celery and Buckaroo Blue. The sentiment is from 'Lots of Thoughts' which was from Sale-a-brations!! I've cut out a half circle using a circle punch from SU, which then reveals the Whisper White note card that goes inside the pocket, ready for your message.


This could be a card for Mother's Day!! I've paper pieced her dress with the 'Loves Me' DP.
Colours are Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa and Regal Rose.

And a cute boys card - maybe twins or just buddies!! The background stamp on the Old Olive is a wheel stamp 'Spot On'.

Colours are Bordering Blue, Old Olive, Ruby Red and Night of Navy.

All images Copyright Stampin'Up 2008

Well, I've managed to sell quite a few of my stamps which was just great. It makes room for new stamps!! I've ordered some goodies from the new catalogue and they are on their way; so I can't wait for the postie to bring it to my door. So look out for some more creations very soon!

7 comments:

HH said...

Chan,
I just love that third card. I wonder why??!!
All the cards are gorgeous though. The pocket card is very cute. You could even put photos in there for someone, couldn't you.

Jen said...

Gorgeous Chantelle, i dont have that set, but seen so many cards made up including these it may change my thoughts on this set now...TFS

aimee said...

hello - you do realise that you're going to have to change your blog url sometime soon? it shall be 3 boys no longer! on the subject of boys, there was an interesting program on twins on sbs the other night - i'll download it and pass it on if your interested

Ryan and Erica Swarts said...

Chan
What can I say - once again some really great cards. I seriously have to get that "all in the family" stamp set. The cards you have created are beautiful especially the pocket card one. I've seen something like that before where you can put a cd/dvd inside(instead of a card). It makes a really nice pressie for someone. I'm loving the colours you use with all of your cards!

Christina Marie said...

Love love LOVE that stamp set and love love LOVE the cards - as usual!!! :o)
Hey are you making birth announcements yourself too?

Chantelle said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments. So many great idea's for the pocket card!
Yes Chris, I will be! I've already found the cutest little baby stamp; but I'll keep that one a surprise for a bit longer.

Debbie M said...

Hi - I really love your style! These cards are super cute! I love each one.

Debbie M

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...