Thursday, 26 July 2007

Spring mini delight

I haven't posted much lately, so I thought I'd show a few cards I've been making with stamps from the new Spring Mini Catalogue, available from 1st August. I've used the Polka Dots & Paisley with the matching DP, which is so nice to work with. It's certainly going to be a favourite of mine.

All images Copyright Stampin'Up 2007
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Polka Dots & Paisley
Cardstock: Certain Celery, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Confetti White & DP Petals & Paisleys
Ink: Certain Celery, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Accessories: Paper Peircing, Brad, Scallop Circle Punch & Round Circle Punch (non SU), Slit Punch, Corner Rounder, Cuttlebug (non-SU), ribbon

4 comments:

HH said...

Always love coming by and seeing your latest creations Chantelle. I love the quip, "find joy in the little things." So true hey.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chan, really nice cards!
See ya soon xo
Renae

JJS CARD N CRAFT said...

Hey Chantelle, Helen took the words from my fingers, now what to write......i aint physic but you got to wonder sometimes:)
So true, so gorgeous.....keep the stampers inspired huh, and those who just love looking too!

Karen said...

Beautiful cards. Love the pink and green