Thursday 23 March 2017

child of God - off the rails scrapbooking March challenge

Hello again ☺  Off the rails scrapbooking have this lovely mood board as their challenge for March along with the requirement of 'stitching'. 


I'm playing along using this black + white photo of my youngest son!
 A few things that inspired me from the Mood Board:
black + white image
colour
tags
sewing
twine basket
I've incorporated all of these things on my page.  The paper collection is 'Faith' by Simple Stories.
 Here I've used some twine and done a few small cross stiches.  Using a tag punch, I've made a tag embellishment.
 I've also added in some twine on the tag.
Here I've used my sewing machine to stitch onto the pattern paper.
I really love this collection from Simple Stories - there so many 'faith' elements you can add to your page with the stickers and embellishments.  I'm sure I'll be using it for another page soon ☺

Til next time ♥

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout, I love the touch of color on the back ground.. love the papers..

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks great! Love the big child of god title & the stitching and also the bg 'splatters'.... lovely to see you scrapping :):)

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

A lovely collection and a fabulous background.
I especially love those little hand stitched crosses.
Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
Louise xo

Tania said...

What a fabulous page and great background. Thanks for joining us at OTR :)

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Wow I love your page so much, everything about it and the photo is stunning too. Thanks for joining in at Off The Rails.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...