Wednesday 4 May 2016

love - D-Lish Scraps

Hello there.  I managed to create a page using my D-Lish April kit but didn't quite finish on time for their monthly challenge.  But I still wanted to share .......
the kit was 'girlish' and so I pulled out a photo of my niece and made this page!
 Most of the bits on this page were included in the kit - excluding the orange alphabet stickers.  I love using the Project Life app to edit my photo and add text.  It's so quick and easy. 
Here are a few close up's:
 I've used the heart cut-out as a stencil too - adding texture with modelling paste and water colour paints.  I also sprayed over the hearts on white cardstock with some colour shine from Heidi Swapp, then used my heart punch. 
With the roll of wire from the kit I decided to make the word 'love' and use that as part of my title. I've popped one of the flair buttons on the letter 'O'.  Love how it's turned out!

Have a great week and thanks for popping in ♥

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...