Thursday 10 March 2016

inspire ~~ create - mixed media canvas art

Hello there!  It's been a while since I've created anything on canvas - I was cleaning thru my craft supplies and re-organising 'stuff', finding hidden treasures and inspired by my supplies ........................... so I got about creating and came up with this piece ☺  I'm so happy with how it's turned out - it's reminded me that I love doing this form of art and I want to keep creating and painting!
 I've used suppies from Prima, Kaisercraft and chipboard pieces from Your Creative Wings.  I love these colours and it looks so lovely in my craft room.
Here are some close-up's:
 Prima always have the most beautiful flowers!
 There's plenty of texture with stencil work and chipboard.

I have a few more idea's of some canvas pieces I'd like to make - hope to be back soon to share.
Thanks for coming by ♥

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

That's really really pretty! It'd make me want to create, for sure:):)

Val-Belle said...

Just love the colours on this. The texture is so nice too and I always love flowers.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...