Monday 18 January 2016

photo tradition

 Hello all, I hope your holiday season is going great.  We've just come back from a four week road trip across Australia - I'm sure you will be seeing lots of travel photo's popping up on my pages soon ☺
Today I'm sharing this festive page that I created for Your Creative Wings!
 I received this great piece of chipboard in my pack: Jingle all the Way - and decided to use it for this fun page of my boys.  We try to do a picture every year of them together - it's becoming a bit of a tradition and I'm glad they still like to pose for me ☺

 I've used my water colour paints - shading in with white, green and red, keeping to the more traditional colours.  Then I've added some red glitter to the baubles and some crystal glitter to parts of the wording.  It gives a nice sparkly to the page!
The small heart and arrow chipboard comes from the Been there done that Polaroid Frame set.

There's lots of lovely chipboard pieces in the shop for your Christmas pages!

 

 Been there done that Polaroid Frame


Jingle all the Way

Unfortunately, Your Creative Wings is closed for some time ...... hopefully they can be up and running again soon ♥

Til next time - happy creating. 

2 comments:

Kellie said...

This layout is amazing Chantelle!

Val-Belle said...

Oh I love this one. Perfect Christmas layout. Beautiful colours and I love the watercolour on the background.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...