Saturday 2 January 2016

fabulous fun - scrap the boys

 Hello and welcome to 2016 - my very first post for the year. 
This is my last share as DT member for Scrap the Boys - I've had such a wonderful time creating for these challenges over the past year.  Now it's time for a whole new team ☺

Here is the challenge for January - a mood board.  I hope you find this one fun!

 Here's my take on the challenge:

 I had this rather cute photo of my boy in a tree!  Inspired by the leaves, I've crocheted some leaves and have also added in some embossing on the green card.
Here are some close-up's:

 I love including handmade embellishments to my pages - here I've found a simple crochet pattern on the web to add to my page.  Behind is some embossing to represent the bamboo in the mood board.


I've done the background in the mood board colours using my water colour technique with acetate.  And then I've also added in cork stars.

Pop over to the blog to view more inspiration from the Design Team and also see what prizes are up for grabs.

Thanks to Scrap the Boys for having me on the team.  It's been fun!!! ♥♥


1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gosh! That time has gone quick...I see a new header....looks great! Clever you using purple on your boy page. Works so nicely with the green And the water coloured bg. ADORE!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...