Monday 7 December 2015

today - Your Creative Wings

 Hello there, another share using some fabulous chipboard from Your Creative Wings.
 Today I'm using the Square Charm Set - I'm using some of the assorted squares in different sizes and also the larger pieces.

 I love giving the chipboard colour, especially to match in with the bright photo!  I've gone with red, blue and white!
Each piece has been hand painted with the different colours.  On the white, I've added some glitter paint to give it some sparkle.
I still have quite a few of the different sized squares left-over, so I'll be sure to use them on another page soon ☺

Square Charm Set

Til next time, happy crafting! 

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a great boy page - love that painted up chippy - looks fantastic:)!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...