Tuesday 25 August 2015

grateful == the scrapbook store sketch challenge

 Hello there - hope you are having a good week.  It's gorgeous and sunny here and I think Spring is on the way ☺
Today, I'm popping in the share my page for the challenge at The Scrapbook Store - I always love their sketches and this one is just lovely.


August 2015 Sketch Competition
 Here's what I've created - I've flipped the sketch over to one side to allow for a landscape photo.

 With the doilies and flowers in the sketch as my inspiration, I decided it was a good excuse to make a pretty page - I haven't used Prima in a while, so I pulled some papers and flowers from my stash.  I really enjoyed the process!
 I've also used a doily stencil to add in some texture and added in colour with paint.
I purchased some glitter paper by American Crafts in Silver and used my die-cut words to create the title.  I love the sparkle it adds to the page.
Well, I'm off to link this one up and hopefully squeeze in a bit more scrapbooking before the end of the month.
Thanks for coming by ♥

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

..and not a banner in sight??!!! LOOOOVE your shabby chic side, I must say...so gorgeous. Just right for this photo, eh?!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...