Saturday 20 June 2015

crochet rag basket

 Hello there, hope you are having a lovely weekend.  
This past week, I took a drive and found a cute little crafty fabric/yarn store - I purchased some t-shirt yarn - they had 800 gr balls and I found one in this gorgeous yellow. 
I also snapped this cute pic of my youngest in front of the store!!


I love making the rag baskets - this yarn is perfect for that kind of project.  I found a pattern in my newest crochet book - Modern Crochet




 I decided on a medium sized basket, one that could hold a few things at least.

 The patterns in this book are just beautiful == very clear, easy to follow and lots of photographs for those who like visual instructions ☺
 I like how this pattern finishes off with a row of slip stitch - it creates a nice little finishing edge.
As you can see, I've filled this basket up with yarn balls === for photographic purposes ☺  I'm planning to give this one away.

Thanks for popping in ♥

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Wow! I LOVE it....so sunny looking and it really looks shop bought! Adore the shape of it with the handles, too....fabulous Chantelle!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...