Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Scrapbook Store - Finnley - Glitz Designs.

 Hello everyone - it's been a little while.  School holidays have now passed and we are back into the swing of things.  I've started creating with my Design Team kit from The Scrapbook Store - this month I'm working with 'Finnley' by Glitz Designs.
Woodland animals… Feathers… Trendy colors… Triangles… Full of Whimsy…  The Finnley collection is full of love, & will be perfect for babies, relationships, & everything else in between! (as quoted on the Glitz Design website) 
Here is my first page:

 This photo was perfect for this collection - my nephews and niece enjoying a special moment with their new sister - totally adorable ♥
I've put together this page using the pattern papers in this collection, as well as some stickers, the feather stamp roller, Green Tara flower stems and some WOW wood veneer shapes.
Here are some close-up's of the details:

 I love pegs and creating bunting style pages.  This is one of the stickers from the collection which I've matted onto white cardstock.
 And here is another sticker , also matted onto white cardstock.  I've also used a Green Tara flower stem as part of the banner, along with cotton thread.
 The title is little words from the alphabet sticker sheet - the stickers are just so cute and can easily be added to your photo's for extra details.  I've also used a wood veneer word 'love' by WOW.
My journal work and some stamping with white ink and the little feather stamp roller, also from this collection.

Products used:
typewriter journal work
white ink
MS doily border punch
cotton thread
pegs

Please check this collection in store online - I hope to be back again soon to share some more inspiration using this fabulous collection. ♥

7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

A baby GIRL in the family, oh! How I wish I had one of 'em......one day, I might get a grandy, I guess....the boys look so happy & proud....my fave bit? That feather stamp...lusting!!!!!!!

Leanne said...

Just delightful!! I love the feathers!

Lizzyc said...

This is lovely, adorable photo and I love the black back ground it makes the embellies really pop!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful work!!

Cathy said...

Love this Chantelle, so many sweet details, which really pop on your black background!!

Marelize said...

What a sweet photo Chantelle! I love your peg and banner style layouts. The bright colours on the black background look amazing! Finnley is such a fun collection. :)

Chantalle said...

Absolutely stunning on that dark background! Love this collection

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...