.... and here is my take on the sketch ......
My youngest and I love to have a bit of crazy fun!! He is a bit of a poser. I've used some papers from American Crafts for this page and also some pieces from the Day to Day Project Life kit from LPS.
Here are some close-up's:
Here are some details about the sponsor for the challenge and how to enter:
Our sponsor for this challenge is Studio Fourteen40 and they are giving away 6 packets of flair of the winners choice from the shop!!
Studio Fourteen40 is an exciting new business who made their debut into the paper-craft scene in September this year. Owner and designer, Sandra Allan, is ecstatic that her 'baby' generated so much interest and excitement within such a short time.
Sandra, who lives with her husband Matt and their three children in Melbourne, Australia has a keen eye for detail and a love of design and colour. Having worked within the industry and alongside some amazing talent, Sandra had a deep seeded dream to launch her own collection of scrapbooking embellishments and make her own mark on the industry, eventually taking the plunge and giving birth to Studio Fourteen40.
Whilst it is early days at Studio Fourteen40 and Sandra has 13 collections of tin button flairs released, there are plenty more on the drawing board. Sandra has grand dreams for her business and cannot wait to share more of her designs and release other embellishments into her line.
Here are all the details for the challenge:
- You can submit ANY kind of project that you can use the sketch for: cards, layouts or anything you can adapt it to.
- You can use the sketch and colour challenges together just make sure you link it up to each so you have a chance to win in both.
- October Sketch Challenge runs until 11.59pm 25 October. (Don't forget we are in Australia)
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn.
- We will also feature three of the favourite layouts and the selected layouts will be asked to guest design for the next colour challenge.
We hope you feel inspired to enter - we would love to see you play.
Well I'm off camping for the next week, to enjoy the school holidays and my family. Til next time ♥