Tuesday 9 July 2013

Simple Stories - I (heart) Summer - The Scrapbook Store

 Hello - hope your week is going well ☺  I have some work to share using my fabulous DT kit from The Scrapbook Store.  This month I've been treated with the fun collection I (heart) Summer by Simple Stories.  This is one great collection with so many bright pattern papers and a whole range of embellishments including brads, stickers and Snap cards perfect for Project Life.  As the title suggests, it's perfect for Summer themed photo's. 
 Here is my first page:
 I've used a simple lined pattern paper - Red Boardwalk/Ledger 12x12  for the background and cut strips of pattern paper from the 12x12 border strip and title elements to make up the design.  I just love the cloud paper and the quote "keep calm and soak up the sun"  - this is also included in the pattern papers ☺  I've also used a Sn@p pocket, flair badge and some stickers.  Here are some close-up's:

 These Sn@p pockets are so cute and can really make your page fun!!  I've added in a shipping tag and used a new stamp set: Life Circles by Ali Edwards  These stamps will be great for Project Life albums!! The flair badge is also from the same collection but has already sold out!
The little 'hello' die-cut on the photo is by Memory Box called Hello Script - I think I will be using this one a lot ☺
 Also in this collection are layered stickers - I've used a little cloud and heart one here!
Lots of the little words that I've put on my page and on photo's are from the 12x12 Expressions Cardstock Stickers.
And the alphabet title is also from this collection.  I always love to outline some elements in black pen to make them stand-out ☺

If you love the look of this collection, pop over to The Scrapbook Store.  This collection is selling fast!!
I will be back soon with another share ☺

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Beautiful page, just sooo summery, love it.

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, man...this makes me soooo miss summer..my hands are ice blocks typing this.....:(:( LOOVING Simple STories atm too & DELISH pocket!!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous! I love the pocket on the right of the photo, love the neg image of the title, love all those special touches too!!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh I love this! You've done a great job of promoting the products here - I'm very tempted!

Sandie said...

I often find myself looking at your layouts, and admiring how you get the papers to mix in so perfectly with the photographs - as if they are part of the picture. Gorgeous!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...