Friday 19 July 2013

Life Paper Scrapbook Colour challenge

 Hello - it's another Friday share - this past week has flown and school holidays are coming to an end, which is a bit sad because I love the relaxed feel of holidays!!
Today there is a colour challenge happening at Life Paper Scrapbook - aren't these colours just gorgeous - so happy and fun. ☺

 And here is my page:
 I love colour challenges for the fact that I get to go through my stash of papers and goodies and use all the little bits up ☺  So this page is a combination of assorted pattern papers, a collection of buttons and some stamping - I love how it's turned out ☺  Here are some close-up's:
 my journalling from my manual typewriter ☺  also a camera stamp from Give a Girl a ... - Picture Perfect.
 a little flair badge from APOCD - I'm loving flairs at the moment ☺
 some AC stickers for the title and my arrangement of buttons and little flowers.
I've added in a little bunting up the top to replicate the triangle designs in the Colour Challenge Picture.  And that texture is using the CW template - Mini Circle Grid

Please check the Life Paper Scrapbook blog for all the details and also more inspiration from the Design Team - there's lots of stunning work.  We hope you can play along ☺
Thanks for coming by ♥

8 comments:

Leanne said...

so very beautiful!!

Jasmine S said...

So sweet. I just love that row of buttons.....they are just one thing I can never seem to use so I love when I see some used like this. Fab page.

Lizzy Hill said...

GOrgeous! I'm loving that button row, too...& the way you've used that doily...it really is a lovely colour palette:):):)

mytawnyinspirations said...

Delightful page. Love the textures and colours you have used. Beautiful photo. Cheers, Di

Sandie said...

The layers, the buttons, the photograph... so cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Really lovely, the way you use your title really draws the viewer in.

Lucia said...

lovely page Chantelle! xx

Rosy-Cheek said...

Hi Chantelle,

I found your blog from your feature in LPS (Oct-Dec).

Just loved your layouts, so had to check out your website. I love how you manage to make pages that are "pretty" but still work for boys. Just drooling as I flip through your posts. Absolutely beautiful work!!!

Warm regards, Rachel L

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...