Saturday 15 September 2012

precious little people

Hello - hope you are having a happy weekend ☺  Totally gorgeous here, very much Spring weather.  So I've shown you one page using Fancy Pants - Little Sport collection.  Today I'm sharing another and nothing to do with sport ☺  As I mentioned previously, the patterns in this collection are so fun and can be used for many different themes.
 These 'precious little people' are from my from brother and sis-in-law - such a gorgeous photo taken by my sister ☺  Using the different patterns I've created a 'sun-burst' effect, adding in texture paste and cute flowers.  Here are some close-up's:
 ... strips of the pattern papers, texture paste & the  chunky chevron CW stencil, Kaisercraft resin blossoms and some ink platters ...
 ... MS doily lace border punch ... Kaisercraft blooms - a chipboard word I had in my stash - have inked in white and then covered in dimensional magic ... little stickers for the title are from the Alpha sticker sheet ...
... and another close-up and the texture work ...

I have a few more things to show with this collection and there will be a soccer one in that ☺ Also still to come; my step-by-step tutorial for a little project I created!!
You can check out the whole collection at The Scrapbook Shop.  You can also read the latest newsletter HERE and find out who the new design team members are - a big CONGRATULATIONS to these lovely ladies ♥
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and happy crafting ☺

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Whoa! This is really, really clever - love the texture work & the way you've done the 'rays'...looks fabulous:):)

Adriana B said...

Wow what a beautiful page :)

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing! I love all the rays that lead the eye to the photo!!

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful page Chantelle - love the sunburst & all the texture!

mytawnyinspirations said...

Great page. The sunburst,is so effective and especially love the different papers and textures in it. Di

Jasmine S said...

Love the rays and the mix of pp and the touch of flowers is just perfect. Great work.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...