Friday 22 January 2010

Inkspiration Colour Challenge #17

How exciting - the Inkspiration Challenges from Makeesha have started again.  First up is this colour challenge:

And here's my card:

I chose to use this sweet Tilda with Bike from Magnolia Stamps.
So I've started with a base card in Very Vanilla, then layered Choc Chip and Cameo Coral.  I've used the Sprinkles stamp set for make up a background on the Coral cardstock.
Next up, I've used the Nestabilities Labels Three on some So Saffron pattern paper.  For the main image, I've inked up in Black Stazon onto watercolour paper, then coloured in with my inks and aqua painter.
For some added touches of prettiness, I've used the Lace Doily punch and also some lace and buttons.
I've added a 'sending you a smile' sentiment in So Saffron. 
Here's a closer look:


Product used:
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps, Sprinkles
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Choc Chip, Cameo Coral, Pattern paper So Saffron
Ink: Cameo Coral, So Saffron
Others: Lace, buttons, twine, Lace Doily punch (Martha Stewart), aqua painter, Nestabilities Labels Three

If you love a fun challenge and would love to join in with this one; then pop over to Makeesha's and view all the details and her gorgeous inspiration.  This week, you will be playing for some blog candy!!
Be sure to check out the fabulous inspiration from her Design Team members too - I'm sure they will be amazing.

This is a scheduled post as we are away camping, so hopefully it has poped up on time!  I look forward to seeing all the fabulous creativity when I get back.
Til next time....

9 comments:

Genelle Little said...

Lovely card, Chantelle - hope you're having a great time camping!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Chantelle. I hope you are all having a blast camping!
Kirsty

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow so gorgeous Chantelle, you have rocked these colours.
Kristy x

Renée said...

how pretty, Chantelle! Love the trim and buttons!

Karen said...

Hi Chan!

Just love your little magnolia girl and you've coloured her beautifully too! Great job!

Karen
x

Unknown said...

this is a fabulous card and I love your tilda (have ordered my first one yay)she is just too gorgeous, thanks so much for visiting too!

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, Chantelle!

Sharnee Torrents said...

What a lovely card!! The colours are great to work with and your water-colouring is super!!
Thanks for popping over to me!! YOu wouldn't believe this but you live in the EXACT town that my brother lives in, Bussletown!! I love it there we visited last may, it's gorgeous!!!
So super to know your love for the Lord too!!
Have a brilliant and blessed day!
SMiles SHarnee :0)

Richelle said...

Aww she's so cute!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...