Friday 8 January 2010

Creatalicious Challenge #5

I had alot of fun with this little project, a set of drawers which I created for the lastest challenge from Creatalicious!  When I first saw the challenge I knew I wanted to join in and use some of my new goodies.
So the challenge #5 is: something old, something new, something torn and something blue.
And here is my creation:

I've gone with a very vintage look, sponging the edges and uses soft colours.  I coloured the Tilda in with inks and aqua painter onto watercolour cardstock.

Here are the details for the challenge:
Something old: ribbon and pink pattern paper
Something new: Magnolia stamp, flowers
Something torn: paper
Something blue: pattern paper, ribbon and flower
And here is a closer look at the drawer!


Product used:
Stamps: Tilda with bike (Magnolia stamps)
Cardstock: White, pattern paper
Ink: Black Stazon
Others: ribbon, brads, lace doily, flowers, lace,

8 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is sooo gorgeous chantelle! Love how you coloured tilda looks fabulous.
Kristy xo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful! Love the colors and the little details everywhere! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious...hope you'll join us again:)

Bec said...

WOW, this is stunning.. I love it.. I will have to make one of these for myself.. Thanks for joining us at BBCC.. bec xx

Cheryl said...

WOW this is absolutely beautiful and such a lovely gift it would make!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Christina Marie said...

That is absolutely stunning -- FANTASTIC job!!!!! :o)

Jen said...

just gogeous Chan, absolutely adorable:)

Karen said...

Ohhhhhhhh Chan - this is absolutely gorgeous!! Your colouring is fantastic too!

I'm going op-shopping sometime this week to look for all things crochet that I can cut up - you've inspired me! lol

Luv Karen
x

Kellie said...

OOOOOOO UHHHHHHH OOOOOO WOOOOW! Chantelle this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love it, so girlie and vintage at same time, amazing work!
Hugs Kel xx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...