Wednesday 2 December 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch #46

I've had a little sketch fun with the Sweet Sunday Sketch #46 from Karen Giron.
Here is this weeks sketch:

And this is my creation:

I had some new stamps from Basic Grey which I really wanted to try out and that included this sweet teapot image from the Nook & Pantry range.  They are super cute.
The base card is Kraft cardstock, then I've added the different layers as per the sketch.  The patterned paper is also from Basic Grey.
I've stamped the images onto Whisper White cardstock, then arranged onto my card with the lace doily.
I've used the Lace Doily punch for the corners of the blue cardstock.  I've also added some chocolate ribbon tied off with some twine to complete the card.  Here's a closer look:

Thanks for a great sketch Karen - I especially love the circle element and would love to use it in a scrapbook layout sometime soon.
Product used:
Stamps: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Pattern paper Basic Grey
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip, Baja Breeze
Others: Lace Doily punch, CM circle cutters, lace doily, dimensionals, ribbon, twine

3 comments:

Bec said...

ooo.. this is stunning chantelle, i love the vintage feel of it.. Bec xx

Jen said...

Hi Chantelle,
love your last posts i just caught up with, fantastic. Glad you had a great time with the girls:)
Love your hair by the way. Love to sit down and have a proper browse of your creations again of the last 6 months, i just havent been able to look at a leisure point of view. Take care:)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow Chantelle, this is so gorgeous, Im loving vintage lately!
Kristy x

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...