Saturday 15 November 2008

Inkspiration Colour Challenge

Here's a card I made for the Inkspiration Colour Challenge by Makeesha. The colours to use were: Certain Celery, Choc Chip, Regal Rose & Very Vanilla. You can't really go wrong with these colours as they are just beautiful together. So here is what I've come up with using Pick-a-Petal, a stamp set that hasn't seen alot of ink, but fun to work with. The background stamp on the Choc Chip cardstock is Tres Chic. I really love all the different words on this stamp. The 'just for you' sentiment is a rub-on. And I had to finish it off with some wide grosgrain ribbon.
All images © Stampin'Up 1990-2007

I've just checked out the latest challenge, an inspiration one this time, and it looks fabulous, so can't wait to give that one a go. But for now, I'm spending the weekend with the family. We have my parents over for a few days and the weather is sunny and gorgeous, so I'm sure we will be heading out somewhere this arvo. Til next time....

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...