Tuesday 21 October 2008

What have we been up to.........?

I'm back again after a little blogging break. Though I must say I haven't had much time to update lately. It's been rather busy around here; but still good.
Since the last post, we've been seeing lots of family, going to Armadale a few times, getting back into school routines again etc.....
My sister Katie and hubby Ben came over from Tassie for 10 days to meet the latest additions to our family and extended family. We've had three babies born in the last 9 weeks on my side of the family. Two little boys and a girl. So I'm sure they will have fun as cousins growing up together. Katie & Ben spent a few days in Busso as well, which was soooo nice. The boys loved their company. We've been to Armadale a few times, for baptism and birthday's. This past weekend we had a big family dinner as we were all together, which is very rare, since we live some distance away. These times are very special and it was nice to be together.
Most of you would be aware, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. A few of us girls attended a 'National Blonde Day Garden Party' to support this worthy cause, at Chandeliers on Abbey, down near Yallingup. Was so nice getting out with friends, getting dressed up and having a great time together. We were part of a group of over 300 women in this one location, so I'm sure they raised a whole heap of money. It was also wonderful because all the money raised, stays in Western Australia, as it was from the Foundation of WA.
Now that the busyness is over for some time, we can relax around here. The weather is starting to warm up and the boys have already been swimming at the beach the past weekend. Lots of good times to look forward to for the summer. Even Caden had his first outing to the beach, getting some sand between his toes. Too cute!!
Well, enough rambling; I've included some random shots from the past weeks. Enjoy!!

Enjoying some tummy time; head up and looking around to see what's going on.

Sharing a moment with big brother Liam.
Two tired boys, on our way back from a trip to Armadale. But they didn't know they were sleeping this close to each other!!!!

Cupcakes and champagne at the National Blonde Day Garden Party.
Very proud brother Tyson, always loves to cuddle Caden.

And those cute little feet and twinkle toes!
As for Stampin'Up and my creations....... well life hasn't allowed me much time for that right now. I've been doing little bits in my craft room, but nothing to post. As much as I do miss my stamping; I'm also just enjoying my little man and taking care of me and my family for now!
I'm still looking at everyone's blog, whether crafty or personal, and catching up with them. There's lots of inspiration going on at the moment and I love seeing it all. I know with the amount of photo's I've been taking, I have to start scrapbooking soon. Just to decide on which photo's - have sooooooo many cute ones. Til next time.....

5 comments:

HH said...

So glad your still around, Chan. Was beginning to wonder...lol. It's nice to take a break from blogging every now and again and just focus on your family. I totally agree. Sounds like you've been busy and had a few things on lately. It's getting towards the end of the year again and I'm sure it will get busier. The photos are all so cute and Caden is growing up. So cute with his brothers, I'm sure he loves the cuddles.
Take care and keep up the photos.
Helen x

Bruce and Sarah said...

Great to hear all is going well. Your little man is such a cutie, and his hair is growing! Looking forward to seeing some more creations from you.

Christina Marie said...

Busy you! I can't wait to be able to go out again, after Aiden has some semblance of a schedule! :o)

Jen said...

Hi Cha, loved your post again, your little Caden is just so gorgeous and bright looking! He is just growing so quickly so keep those pics going cause in a blink of an eye he is 3 months old. So gorgeous the boys get their cuddles and play and really look like they enjoy it.
Bet when they are around Mum and Dad dont get too much of a chance:)
Well happy days and always looking forward to your posts doesnt matter how long cuase the wait is always worth it. xya and take care Jen

amymom24 said...

Gorgeous pictures, as usual. Glad you're having so much fun and able to take a little break from Stampin'. My aunt is an SU! demo as well and she just had a baby last Friday - named Caden! Small world, isn't it:)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...