Friday 13 June 2008

Colour Challenge - K Werner Designs

Another colour challenge, this time by KWerner Designs. Every week she comes up with a new inspiration for us stampers, who love to be challenged!! I have her linked to my blog, if you want to take a look and join in the fun!! So here is the inspiration. Colours are: Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Going Gray, So Saffron.

And here is my card created from those colours. I found it a bit more challenging than the usual 'three colour' challenges I do, but this was fun and I really enjoyed putting this card together.
On Whisper White cardstock, I've stamped randomly, some of the stamps from Garden Whimsy. I've also stamped a few butterflies with versamark and embossed in clear - those are the shiny bits you can see!! Then using my SU punches, I've created the squares. What would I do without my punches - they make it quick and easy. I've used Designer Prints in So Saffron. Scallop edge has been done using the slit punch to which I've added paper piercing. The card has been finished off with some white grosgrain and 'wonderful' sentiment from Warm Words.

All products used are Stampin'Up ®
All images ©Stampin'Up 1990-2008


This will be all from me til next week, we are going away for a few days over the weekend. I'm sure I'll have pictures for you!! And an update on my baby bump. Well, the bump is getting big and uncomfortable. Only NINE weeks to go!! Getting excited and I can't wait to see what it is.

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute Chantelle!

Thanks for visiting Simply Pink and I hope you come back soon!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Shawntel said...

I love your card! So Cute! I like your name too! he he. Have a great day!

Shawntel

Anonymous said...

Ooohh I like this. I had a hard time with the colors but it looks like it just came naturally to you :)

Anonymous said...

great card, you did an awesome job!

Megan said...

I love that stamp set and I love the way you did your card!

Traveling Mama said...

Cute card! Love what you did!

Ryan and Erica Swarts said...

Wow that card is just gorgeous Chan! I love those colours and how you have stamped those little sqaures - it's given me some ideas. Your cards give me inspiration!! Hope you have a great weekend away. Luv, Erica xx

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

YAY! You made it to Kristina's Top Ten!!! Of course you deserve it because it is a GORGEOUS card! I love how you have clear embossed on the squares with the butterfly also. Not bad for a first effort hey! Well Done :) Love Keesh xxx

Deanna said...

Cute card, great dimension!

Tanya said...

I love your card! Great job with the challenge!

Leigh said...

I like this card.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...