Monday 4 December 2006

Thankfulness

Just been reading a friends blog and this has prompted me to write something from my heart. It's not often enough that we sit back and look at the big picture; to acknowlege how truly blessed we are in this life. We have just had a busy but wonderful weekend with lots of family activities. My baby sister just graduated from Year 12 and she has done her famiy proud with her fantastic acheivements. On Saturday, we had a nice family outing, boating on the Swan River, with my parents and Craig and Renae and the kiddies. It was really nice to be able to enjoy each others company as well as God's wonderful creation around us. On Sunday, my cousin, along with many other young people, did their Confession of Faith, which we were able to witness. Each and every moment in our lives are special and so we should cherish them and give thanks for the freedom we have. It's good to step back from the busyness of life, to share special times with your families and children who are so very precious.

I will share some pictures from the weekend soon!! lol:)

1 comment:

Michelle Vanderven said...

Hi Chantelle,

My name is Michelle Vanderven, I am a stay at home mom to Owen 2 and Madyson 1. I got your blog from my sister in law Lisa Vanderven. I just moved to rockingham WA. I also use stampin up products, i didn't know they sell them here! Well hope to talk to you again...
you may email me at mjvanderven@gmail.com

Michelle Vanderven

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...