Wednesday 29 April 2020

today - scrap the boys


Hello there, now is a good time to be scrapbooking and getting crafty! I've joined in with the monthly challenge at Scrap the Boys. Check out their blog for the challenge details. 
I was inspired by the colour theme and the sprinkles! I've added in buttons, sequins and splatters of ink on my page to go along with a 'sprinkle' effect.

I dug into my supplies and made this fabulous vintage fabric button. 😊
I'm also enjoying using A4 for my scrapbooking! 
Thanks for checking here - til next time ♡

1 comment:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oooooooh! I love your take on this month's challenge, Chantelle! It is fresh, fun, and very creative! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...