Monday 22 February 2016

koala in the wild - Kraft Plus scrapbook challenge

 Hello there - happy Monday ☺  Just popping in to share another page I finished last week for the Kraft Plus challenge - the challenge is to use postage stamps!

 
 I decided to scrap a page using a photo from our recent road trip across Australia - I printed off some postage stamps of koala's and a camper - matching in with the photo of a koala we saw in the wild ☺
































my pages has turned out quite monochromatic!!  I did a bit of watercolour in the background, layered some papers and added in some chipboard and stamping.  The stamps have been added in as embellishments to the page.
Here are some close-up's:


Had fun with this challenge!
Thanks for popping in ♥


5 comments:

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Love how you matched the stamps with your photo. Awesome take on this challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with us at K+ this month.

Val-Belle said...

Love these challenges and I really need to find time to play along. The colours are perfect for your photo and I love the addition of the stamps. You have a fabulous scrapping style. Love it.

Lizzy Hill said...

I really like the mono scheme! And what a brill idea printing off the stamps that match, like that! THE perfect embellishment:) AND it must be such a thrill seeing koalas in the wild. None here anymore sadly.....thanks for sharing with us at K+....you've had a good scrappy month, yay!!

Mardi said...

Awesome.. love it.
I often think its hard to scrap travel photos ..but this is fabulous!!
Mardi x

Paula said...

Those stamps are perfect for those photos, so brilliant! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...