Thursday 29 October 2015

hello - your creative wings

 Hello, there!   This is my first post for Your Creative Wings as a Creative Team member☺  I've been having a wonderful time playing with the chipboard and am sharing this page today.
 I've used two pieces of chipboard for this page:
Feathers on a stick and a Doily
I love a banner style design, so the feather chipboard was perfect.  The chipboard was cut in two so I could place a piece on each side of the photo.  I've stamped onto the chipboard with versa-mark ink and a doily stamp, then painted over with a DecoArt sealer.

 To make the doily a little feature on the page, I've punched out a circle in pattern paper and added it to the chipboard.  Then I've made a faux flair by punching out a smaller circle from pattern paper and added a clear raised sticker.
 Here's a closer look at the feathers with the stamping.  The sealer I've used has is crystal glitter by DecoArt and gives a nice shiny finish to the chipboard.


Pop over to the Your Creative Wings shop online and view all the fabulous chipboard.





I have another page to share very soon.
Thanks for popping by ♥

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout! Love the feather chipboard piece!

Val-Belle said...

OMG this is the most beautiful page ever. I am going to scrap lift this one some time for sure. I love everything about it. You rocked it. Congrats on the DT - love it

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh i love this...i need to stop by more!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...